ONCE AGAIN….our Headmaster, Faculty and Staff want to reemphasize that SAFETY for our families is our number one priority.  At this time, Tuesday, September 12 – we are assessing the situation for our school and students regarding on a definite day for returning to classes.
Many of our faculty and student families evacuated out of Savannah as Hurricane Irma approached our community.  We are seeking information as to how safe it is for them to return to their homes and if those homes are without power or sustained any damage.  Once we have assured ourselves as to the safety of all of our families, we will make a decision as to the reopening of school.
All athletic activities have been cancelled.  These include Middle School Volleyball, Flag Football, the Varsity Volleyball contest at Valwood and our Varsity Football game vs. Frederica scheduled for Friday.
Please continue to pray for our families and those that have been affected by this weather event.
Watch your emails and text messages for further information about our school’s reopening.